15 must-have staples of a clean kitchen
Dr Alejandro Junger - author of the books 'Clean', 'Clean Gut' and 'Clean Eats' - lets us into his pantry and shares his 15 must-have staples. The top 5 are below...
1. Almond Butter: A wonderful and sweet peanut butter replacement, this works in smoothies, savory soups and sauces, cookies, or straight out of the jar.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar, unpasteurized: It’s often considered the healthiest vinegar because it has a dozen-plus uses and just as many benefits. It’s loaded with enzymes and aids digestion. You can also add a tablespoon to water with a dash of honey for a refreshing drink. Balsamic Vinegar is a close second for flavoring food.
3. Bragg Liquid Aminos: This certified non-GMO protein concentrate is made from soybeans. It’s gluten-free and has a salty flavor.
4. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is an essential saturated fat that supports immune functioning, weight loss, and digestive health with additional antibacterial and antiviral properties. It’s our main cooking oil.
5. Himalayan Salt: An essential seasoning agent, salt is present in just about every recipe, and having too much or too little can make or break a meal.
Don't forget to get some sensational clean-eating Coconut Revolution 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil for the Kitchen into your pantry.