Coconut & Granola Parfait
This delicious and healthy coconut and granola parfait not only is picture perfect but also tastes amazing. An energy boosting way to start the day, or enjoy as a coconutty afternoon treat.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Coconut Revolution's Coconut Oil for the Kitchen
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- Organic yoghurt
- Fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts and shredded coconut.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, coconut oil and salt.
- Once mixed through, combine both mixtures and pour onto 3 sheet pans.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes for even coloring.
- Remove from oven and add raisins and goji berries.
- In a glass or mason jar, layer the granola with fresh berries and organic yoghurt.