Cook: Homemade Healthy Nutella
You won't feel guilty going back for a second spoonful with this healthy, paleo friendly nutella recipe! Easy to make and full of chocolately deliciousness, this is a favourite for kids and parents alike.
- 4 cups of organic hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons of Coconut Revolution's Coconut Oil for the Kitchen
- 1 cup of cacao powder
- 1 cup of coconut nectar or honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan crystal salt
1. Place the hazelnuts into a food processor and ground into a thick butter.
2. Combine ground hazelnut butter with coconut oil, cacao powder, honey or coconut nectar with the vanilla extract and salt into the food processor and grind for around 2 minutes.
3. Spoon the mixture out into a jar and top with finely chopped hazelnuts.
4. Enjoy as a spread or by the spoonful!