Cook: Raw Brownies
It doesn't get much easier than this. Satisfy those sweet cravings with these brownies that are healthy, quick to make and even the most amateur cooks can create them! Packed with energy boosting foods and antioxidents, you won't feel guilty after these sweet treats.
- 11/2 cups almonds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsps honey
- 1 tbsp Coconut Revolution Coconut Oil for the Kitchen
- 11/2 cups dates
- Place the almonds in food processor and blend on high
- Add the cacao,salt, agave and coconut oil (Tip: Melt the coconut oil first so it's liquid)
- Add the dates and pulse until all ingredients are mixed through (Tip: If the mixture appears too dry, add more dates)
- Press into a pan and place in the fridge to set for 3 hours
- Cut into bite sized pieces and serve!